You’re here because you’re thinking - I….
- …wish I knew where to start with my refurbishment.
- …know it’s really important to have a great looking space that works well and I need help to achieve that.
- …have an awkward space that I don’t know what to do with.
- …feel overwhelmed by the massive choice of colours, furniture, layout, patterns, lighting and all that good stuff.
- …have big dreams and great ideas for my interior. But I’m not sure how to pull it all together.
If any of the above apply to you, you’re in the right place. Help is at hand!
Go to Services to find out how we can work together.
I’m Sarah Pickard, founder of Pickard Design.
In 2010, I came back to the industry I love (design) after a brief foray into corporate life. I started Pickard Design in 2012 to help ambitious businesses and creative homeowners, by designing interiors that work for them.
Since then, I’ve helped over 50 clients to improve their businesses and lives with great design.
A few of the commercial clients that we have completed design projects for include:
- Glasgow School of Art
- Lancashire Wildlife Trust
- Lancaster University
- Carrs Pasties
- Manchester Museum
- Thornleigh Hotel, Morecambe
- Art B&B Hotel, Blackpool (via Joseph Boniface Architects)
- The Storey Institute
- Alder Hey Children's Hospital.