Join my 7-Day Room Design Challenge today!
Learn how to design your home interiors in this free 7-day intro to interior design
Recently moved home? Moving soon? Do you know what you’re doing with your interiors yet? Will all your furniture fit in? Are you going to re-decorate?
Feeling a bit bored of the interiors in your home? Fancy changing things up a bit? Maybe you’re not sure where to start. Or you’re in need of a bit of interior inspiration.
- Ready to tackle that awkward room at home once and for all?
- Do you have an eye for interior design? A bit of a creative flair? Fancy learning more about interior design?
I love helping people improve their interior spaces - whether that's working directly with residential and commercial clients, or teaching people the skills to design their own spaces.
That's why I've created this 7-day Room Design Challenge.
It's an introduction to interior design for homeowners and home movers.
There are short daily training videos, and the tasks will take 30-60 minutes each day.
Included in the Room Design Challenge are some brilliant tools and worksheets to help you improve your home interiors:
- How-to guides for collecting inspiration and putting together a mood board.
- My room planner layout tool – I'm really proud of this! It takes you through drawing a scale floor plan and then you can cut out (at the correct scale) all the pieces of furniture you want in your room.
- Design Blueprint Project Planner – everything you need to cover for a successful, well-planned room makeover.
There's also a Room Design Challenge Facebook group where you can share your progress on the course, ask me questions and join your fellow participants in geeking out about interior design!
sign up for the free 7-Day Room Design Challenge today!
The Room Design Challenge is packed full of useful info, tools and ideas. It'll kick-start your next home improvement project and is fun to boot!
Get ready for 7 days of practical, hands-on, creative interior design goodness.
See you on the inside!